- How do I gain a closer spiritual connection?
- How do I tap into my guides to develop my intuition?
- How can I use my intuition to read oracle cards and do pendulum dowsing?
These are the biggest questions we ask when we start to become interested in spiritual development.
In fact, I even asked these questions myself when I first started out on my spiritual journey 14 years ago. I wanted to learn it all in 5 mins and master it all really quickly too. I was thirsty for information but overwhelmed with all the information out there. It was mind boggling.
So, What’s the Answer?
- You need to take it step by step.
- Make sure that you learn all the fundamental basics such as grounding and protection to protect your energy. Any kind of energy work, including doing readings can drain your energy really quickly and it’s important to learn to do these before you start.
- Then you can learn lots of spiritual development topics one at a time, in bite size chunks.
Tips to Develop Your Intuition
- My biggest tip is to utilise the amazing power of Reiki. Reiki taps into the universal life force energy of love and light. It taps into the highest vibration there is so by receiving Reiki you are gaining the closest spiritual connection that you can.
- Next, I would suggest meditating every single day. It might seem like a bit of a chore and, if you’re anything like me, you’ll say “I can’t meditate as I can’t relax enough”, or “I don’t have the time”. I know because I used to say those things myself for years but meditating 10 minutes a day makes such a difference. You not only gain a closer spiritual connection with meditation, it also massively improves your wellbeing and state of mind. If you would like one of my 10 minute guided meditations, you get one free when you sign up to my newsletter in the box at the bottom.
- The third tip is to practice, practice, practice. The more you practice, the more readings you do, the more pendulum dowsing you do, the stronger and stronger your connection becomes.
Easy when you know how, ay?
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn about pendulum dowsing, I have a masterclass available which you can access in my free Facebook group, the Indigo Soul Community on the link below.
I have also written a blog on my top tips to pendulum dowsing as well, just click on the link below:
8 Top Tips to Pendulum Dowsing
And, if you want to take it a stage further and embark on my Spiritual Development Course it is on special offer throughout February. You can check that out on the link below.
Not only will you save £200 on the course throughout February but there are also added bonuses
- The first 12 to sign up will also receive my oracle card reading course absolutely free
- Everyone gets 10 months free in my Indigo Soul Tribe where you will receive Master Reiki energy from me once a week. You also get the chance to practice your card readings and pendulum dowsing once a week on a 1-1 basis in the tribe.
Click here to find out more about my Spiritual Development Course
I would love to hear how you are getting on with your own spiritual development. I hear lots of fascinate spiritual journey stories from the lovely ladies on my in-person courses and I would love to hear yours. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to connect with me.
Lots of Love & Blessings
Energy work can be very draining for Light-workers. Therefore, before we start to do any energy work or at the start of each day, it is very important to make sure we instil a short routine of grounding and protection.
How to Ground
To ground ourselves we can walk outside, hug a tree, sit outside with a cuppa, have something to eat and drink a glass of water. However, in our busy lives, we do not always have time to do this. There are a number of other ways to ground that are really easy to do wherever you are. I have listed some of them below:
- Sit comfortably in a chair with your feet firmly on the floor and take three deep breaths, releasing any tension as you breathe out. Then, put your favourite chosen visualisation grounding method in place:
- A bright light coming down through your crown chakra then through all of your chakras and finally coming out as roots growing out of your feet into the ground
- A large bubble surrounding your body (this can also be good for protection)
- Imagine yourself somewhere nice outdoors (your favourite place)
- Tapping In
- This is the easiest way to ground and it is so effective. It brings into balance all of the major energy centres and is one of the simplest and most effective techniques for ensuring that a stable, centred energy is kept in place.
- Lightly tap with fingertips on the area of the upper chest where the collarbone (clavicle) meets the breast bone (sternum)
- This is found near the thymus gland, which maintains the energy of the subtle body
- Place your other hand over the naval whilst you are tapping the thymus
- Alternatively, tap in an anti-clockwise circle in the same area about 20 times
It is also important to protect yourself from other energies as they can be very draining on your own energy. It does not always mean to protect from bad energies; if someone is feeling down or ill, as a light-worker, we can absorb that energy and it can affect our physical bodies as well as our emotions.
There are many different things you can do to protect yourself each day and it is especially important to do this first thing in the morning as well grounding.
Here are some suggested methods:
- You could call in Archangel Michael by calling his name 3 times and thank him for surrounding you with his protective light.
- You could say: “Please protect me from all energies that are not mine and all energies that no longer serve my highest purpose at this time”
- You can visualise Archangel Michael putting his blue cloak of protection around you or putting a protection bubble around yourself at the start of the day so that any other energies bounce off the bubble and do not affect you.
- You can also say a protection prayer (taken from Kyle Grays book “Angel Prayers):
“Thank you for Archangel Michael for surrounding me in your gentle blue light of protection. I know I am safe when you are near! And so it is!
Never forget to centre and ground yourself before doing any energy work and at the start of each day.
Want to Learn More?
There are loads of learning modules on spiritual development and I send Master Reiki energy to your individual intentions once a week to attract love, light and abundance into your life!
All for only 15 a month and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Find out more on the link below.
Indigo Soul Tribe
Lots of Love & Blessings