Energy work can be very draining for Light-workers. Therefore, before we start to do any energy work or at the start of each day, it is very important to make sure we instil a short routine of grounding and protection.
How to Ground
To ground ourselves we can walk outside, hug a tree, sit outside with a cuppa, have something to eat and drink a glass of water. However, in our busy lives, we do not always have time to do this. There are a number of other ways to ground that are really easy to do wherever you are. I have listed some of them below:
- Sit comfortably in a chair with your feet firmly on the floor and take three deep breaths, releasing any tension as you breathe out. Then, put your favourite chosen visualisation grounding method in place:
- A bright light coming down through your crown chakra then through all of your chakras and finally coming out as roots growing out of your feet into the ground
- A large bubble surrounding your body (this can also be good for protection)
- Imagine yourself somewhere nice outdoors (your favourite place)
- Tapping In
- This is the easiest way to ground and it is so effective. It brings into balance all of the major energy centres and is one of the simplest and most effective techniques for ensuring that a stable, centred energy is kept in place.
- Lightly tap with fingertips on the area of the upper chest where the collarbone (clavicle) meets the breast bone (sternum)
- This is found near the thymus gland, which maintains the energy of the subtle body
- Place your other hand over the naval whilst you are tapping the thymus
- Alternatively, tap in an anti-clockwise circle in the same area about 20 times
It is also important to protect yourself from other energies as they can be very draining on your own energy. It does not always mean to protect from bad energies; if someone is feeling down or ill, as a light-worker, we can absorb that energy and it can affect our physical bodies as well as our emotions.
There are many different things you can do to protect yourself each day and it is especially important to do this first thing in the morning as well grounding.
Here are some suggested methods:
- You could call in Archangel Michael by calling his name 3 times and thank him for surrounding you with his protective light.
- You could say: “Please protect me from all energies that are not mine and all energies that no longer serve my highest purpose at this time”
- You can visualise Archangel Michael putting his blue cloak of protection around you or putting a protection bubble around yourself at the start of the day so that any other energies bounce off the bubble and do not affect you.
- You can also say a protection prayer (taken from Kyle Grays book “Angel Prayers):
“Thank you for Archangel Michael for surrounding me in your gentle blue light of protection. I know I am safe when you are near! And so it is!
Never forget to centre and ground yourself before doing any energy work and at the start of each day.
Want to Learn More?
I cover a different topic in the tribe every month and if you sign up on the link from this BLOG, you receive 6 months training FREE. Find out more on the link below:
Indigo Soul Tribe
Lots of Love & Blessings
What is a Light-worker?
A light-worker is someone who makes a conscious decision to endeavour to answer the call of source (light) over the call of ego (fear).
They often reach a stage of enlightenment before they incarnate on earth. Although, sometimes enlightenment may occur after a traumatic or emotional experience when a walk-in may occur which is when the soul leaves the body and another higher dimensional soul such as an angel or archangel takes it’s place on a temporary or permanent basis.
Their personal and soul contracts are decided before their reincarnation. Their personal contract may be how many relationships or children they may have and what their job will be such as hairdresser, counsellor. Their soul contract may be spiritual teaching, learning or energy healing.
They have many of the following traits:
- Carry a strong desire to spread light, knowledge, freedom and self love on earth. In fact they see it as their mission.
- Often attracted to therapeutic work and spirituality and often feel different.
- Feel lost or suffer depression as societies values and judgements go against what they value.
- Have lived many lives on earth where they have been involved with spirituality and/or religion.
- Have always been psychics or empaths serving as a connector between the known and unknown
Light-workers can be divided into 3 categories:
- Has been a fairy or witch in ancient and medieval ages
- Will choose the same identity in every life
- Has an inmate sense of environment
- Sixth sense is highly developed although can be blocked
- Choose nursing, healing and teaching as a profession.
- Reincarnated ascended masters or archangels in human form
- Natural born leaders or teachers
- Choose spiritual healing, teaching, politics, social work, world peace
- Natural readers of astrology and astronomy
- Powerful healers, fortune tellers scientists and astrologers
Within the Earth Angel Category, there are a few main types of light workers:
- Affected by other people’s energies
- Being an empath cannot be learnt; you are either one or you are not
- May experience chronic fatigue or unexplained aches and pains
- Can feel overwhelmed in public places
- Can be all knowing, i.e. they just know things without being told
- Feel and act out other people’s emotions
- Find it unbearable to watch violence, cruelty or tragedy on the TV or social media
- Know when someone is not being honest
- Often pick up physical symptoms of someone else
- Often suffer from digestive disorders and lower back pain
- Always look out for the underdog; people suffering from emotional pain or being bullied
- Others will often come to them to offload their problems
- May have be highly prone to addiction
- Drawn to healing
- Have a love of nature and animals
- Have a great need for periods of quiet and solitude
- Gets bored or distracted easily
- Finds it impossible to do things they don’t enjoy
- Hates routine and rules
- Can appear moody
- Highly telepathic or intuitive
- Lead with a higher consciousness and may often seem distracted during conversation or may butt in as they have a very low attention span.
- Have natural healing abilities
- Can read people. They feel who they are by their energy and can spot if someone is being fake a mile off.
- Babies and small children are drawn to them.
- Random people tell them their problems/life story
- May long for something deeper in their life
- Have a warrior spirit. Never give up and keep going despite many setbacks
- You can be an empath and an indigo
- Represent a higher state of evolution
- Believed to have an indigo coloured aura which represents the third eye and is associated with intuition and paranormal activities such as seeing angels, spirit, deceased loved ones
- Highly empathetic. They can discern what others are thinking and feeling
- Highly sensitive
- Strong willed, independent thinkers. They prefer to be self-guided rather than directed by others.
- Will not conform to fit to society
- Possess wisdom beyond their years
- Often diagnosed with ADHD, OCD and dyslexia
- Unsociable when around others who are not of like mind
- Can be prone to depression, sleep disorders and persistent nightmares
- Tend to be more visual, kinaesthetic learners
- Highly energetic. Need movement to keep them focussed
- Have difficulty sitting still
- Possess a low tolerance for people that are not authentic and also for authority when they cannot see the purpose of it.
- Become angry and frustrated and will act out if they see any injustice
- Tend to have a lot of allergies; food and airborne
- Absorb energy so may act out or become introverted if surrounded by anger or loud noisy places.
- Creative with an artistic flair
- Easily bonds with plants and animals
- Began to appear on the Earth from about 1990 – 2010, although a few came earlier.
- Main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power
- Function as a group consciousness
- Advocates love and peace on the planet
- Mostly born into a gold ray of incarnation and evolution and they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing
- Born on the sixth dimension of consciousness with potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimension level of full christ consciousness and then to the 13th level of universal consciousness
- Auras are octarine which isn’t in the normal vision of the human eyes and is the manifested colour of magic.
- Have a very forgiving nature
- Very sensitive, warm and caring
- Very powerful
- Have never lived on this planet before
- Entirely fearless of everyone
- Only here to give
- Are already at their spiritual peak
There are many other types and labels of light-workers but these are the main ones. If you are a light-worker you should fit into one of these and have most of the traits. If in doubt, please do not hesitate to ask me for guidance and scroll down for the opportunity to meet your soul tribe.
Think you may be a light-worker and you want to learn more?
Check out my Indigo Soul Tribe. I cover a different topic in the tribe every month and if you sign up on the link from this BLOG, you receive 6 months training FREE. Find out more on the link below:
Indigo Soul Tribe