Energy work can be very draining for Light-workers. Therefore, before we start to do any energy work or at the start of each day, it is very important to make sure we instil a short routine of grounding and protection.
How to Ground
To ground ourselves we can walk outside, hug a tree, sit outside with a cuppa, have something to eat and drink a glass of water. However, in our busy lives, we do not always have time to do this. There are a number of other ways to ground that are really easy to do wherever you are. I have listed some of them below:
- Sit comfortably in a chair with your feet firmly on the floor and take three deep breaths, releasing any tension as you breathe out. Then, put your favourite chosen visualisation grounding method in place:
- A bright light coming down through your crown chakra then through all of your chakras and finally coming out as roots growing out of your feet into the ground
- A large bubble surrounding your body (this can also be good for protection)
- Imagine yourself somewhere nice outdoors (your favourite place)
- Tapping In
- This is the easiest way to ground and it is so effective. It brings into balance all of the major energy centres and is one of the simplest and most effective techniques for ensuring that a stable, centred energy is kept in place.
- Lightly tap with fingertips on the area of the upper chest where the collarbone (clavicle) meets the breast bone (sternum)
- This is found near the thymus gland, which maintains the energy of the subtle body
- Place your other hand over the naval whilst you are tapping the thymus
- Alternatively, tap in an anti-clockwise circle in the same area about 20 times
It is also important to protect yourself from other energies as they can be very draining on your own energy. It does not always mean to protect from bad energies; if someone is feeling down or ill, as a light-worker, we can absorb that energy and it can affect our physical bodies as well as our emotions.
There are many different things you can do to protect yourself each day and it is especially important to do this first thing in the morning as well grounding.
Here are some suggested methods:
- You could call in Archangel Michael by calling his name 3 times and thank him for surrounding you with his protective light.
- You could say: “Please protect me from all energies that are not mine and all energies that no longer serve my highest purpose at this time”
- You can visualise Archangel Michael putting his blue cloak of protection around you or putting a protection bubble around yourself at the start of the day so that any other energies bounce off the bubble and do not affect you.
- You can also say a protection prayer (taken from Kyle Grays book “Angel Prayers):
“Thank you for Archangel Michael for surrounding me in your gentle blue light of protection. I know I am safe when you are near! And so it is!
Never forget to centre and ground yourself before doing any energy work and at the start of each day.
Want to Learn More?
There are loads of learning modules on spiritual development and I send Master Reiki energy to your individual intentions once a week to attract love, light and abundance into your life!
All for only 15 a month and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Find out more on the link below.
Lots of Love & Blessings