- How do I gain a closer spiritual connection?
- How do I tap into my guides to develop my intuition?
- How can I use my intuition to read oracle cards and do pendulum dowsing?
These are the biggest questions we ask when we start to become interested in spiritual development.
In fact, I even asked these questions myself when I first started out on my spiritual journey 14 years ago. I wanted to learn it all in 5 mins and master it all really quickly too. I was thirsty for information but overwhelmed with all the information out there. It was mind boggling.
So, What’s the Answer?
- You need to take it step by step.
- Make sure that you learn all the fundamental basics such as grounding and protection to protect your energy. Any kind of energy work, including doing readings can drain your energy really quickly and it’s important to learn to do these before you start.
- Then you can learn lots of spiritual development topics one at a time, in bite size chunks.
Tips to Develop Your Intuition
- My biggest tip is to utilise the amazing power of Reiki. Reiki taps into the universal life force energy of love and light. It taps into the highest vibration there is so by receiving Reiki you are gaining the closest spiritual connection that you can.
- Next, I would suggest meditating every single day. It might seem like a bit of a chore and, if you’re anything like me, you’ll say “I can’t meditate as I can’t relax enough”, or “I don’t have the time”. I know because I used to say those things myself for years but meditating 10 minutes a day makes such a difference. You not only gain a closer spiritual connection with meditation, it also massively improves your wellbeing and state of mind. If you would like one of my 10 minute guided meditations, you get one free when you sign up to my newsletter in the box at the bottom.
- The third tip is to practice, practice, practice. The more you practice, the more readings you do, the more pendulum dowsing you do, the stronger and stronger your connection becomes.
Easy when you know how, ay?
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn about pendulum dowsing, I have a masterclass available which you can access in my free Facebook group, the Indigo Soul Community on the link below.
I have also written a blog on my top tips to pendulum dowsing as well, just click on the link below:
8 Top Tips to Pendulum Dowsing
And, if you want to take it a stage further and embark on my Spiritual Development Course it is on special offer throughout February. You can check that out on the link below.
Not only will you save £200 on the course throughout February but there are also added bonuses
- The first 12 to sign up will also receive my oracle card reading course absolutely free
- Everyone gets 10 months free in my Indigo Soul Tribe where you will receive Master Reiki energy from me once a week. You also get the chance to practice your card readings and pendulum dowsing once a week on a 1-1 basis in the tribe.
Click here to find out more about my Spiritual Development Course
I would love to hear how you are getting on with your own spiritual development. I hear lots of fascinate spiritual journey stories from the lovely ladies on my in-person courses and I would love to hear yours. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to connect with me.
Lots of Love & Blessings
What is a Light-worker?
A light-worker is someone who makes a conscious decision to endeavour to answer the call of source (light) over the call of ego (fear).
They often reach a stage of enlightenment before they incarnate on earth. Although, sometimes enlightenment may occur after a traumatic or emotional experience when a walk-in may occur which is when the soul leaves the body and another higher dimensional soul such as an angel or archangel takes it’s place on a temporary or permanent basis.
Their personal and soul contracts are decided before their reincarnation. Their personal contract may be how many relationships or children they may have and what their job will be such as hairdresser, counsellor. Their soul contract may be spiritual teaching, learning or energy healing.
They have many of the following traits:
- Carry a strong desire to spread light, knowledge, freedom and self love on earth. In fact they see it as their mission.
- Often attracted to therapeutic work and spirituality and often feel different.
- Feel lost or suffer depression as societies values and judgements go against what they value.
- Have lived many lives on earth where they have been involved with spirituality and/or religion.
- Have always been psychics or empaths serving as a connector between the known and unknown
Light-workers can be divided into 3 categories:
- Has been a fairy or witch in ancient and medieval ages
- Will choose the same identity in every life
- Has an inmate sense of environment
- Sixth sense is highly developed although can be blocked
- Choose nursing, healing and teaching as a profession.
- Reincarnated ascended masters or archangels in human form
- Natural born leaders or teachers
- Choose spiritual healing, teaching, politics, social work, world peace
- Natural readers of astrology and astronomy
- Powerful healers, fortune tellers scientists and astrologers
Within the Earth Angel Category, there are a few main types of light workers:
- Affected by other people’s energies
- Being an empath cannot be learnt; you are either one or you are not
- May experience chronic fatigue or unexplained aches and pains
- Can feel overwhelmed in public places
- Can be all knowing, i.e. they just know things without being told
- Feel and act out other people’s emotions
- Find it unbearable to watch violence, cruelty or tragedy on the TV or social media
- Know when someone is not being honest
- Often pick up physical symptoms of someone else
- Often suffer from digestive disorders and lower back pain
- Always look out for the underdog; people suffering from emotional pain or being bullied
- Others will often come to them to offload their problems
- May have be highly prone to addiction
- Drawn to healing
- Have a love of nature and animals
- Have a great need for periods of quiet and solitude
- Gets bored or distracted easily
- Finds it impossible to do things they don’t enjoy
- Hates routine and rules
- Can appear moody
- Highly telepathic or intuitive
- Lead with a higher consciousness and may often seem distracted during conversation or may butt in as they have a very low attention span.
- Have natural healing abilities
- Can read people. They feel who they are by their energy and can spot if someone is being fake a mile off.
- Babies and small children are drawn to them.
- Random people tell them their problems/life story
- May long for something deeper in their life
- Have a warrior spirit. Never give up and keep going despite many setbacks
- You can be an empath and an indigo
- Represent a higher state of evolution
- Believed to have an indigo coloured aura which represents the third eye and is associated with intuition and paranormal activities such as seeing angels, spirit, deceased loved ones
- Highly empathetic. They can discern what others are thinking and feeling
- Highly sensitive
- Strong willed, independent thinkers. They prefer to be self-guided rather than directed by others.
- Will not conform to fit to society
- Possess wisdom beyond their years
- Often diagnosed with ADHD, OCD and dyslexia
- Unsociable when around others who are not of like mind
- Can be prone to depression, sleep disorders and persistent nightmares
- Tend to be more visual, kinaesthetic learners
- Highly energetic. Need movement to keep them focussed
- Have difficulty sitting still
- Possess a low tolerance for people that are not authentic and also for authority when they cannot see the purpose of it.
- Become angry and frustrated and will act out if they see any injustice
- Tend to have a lot of allergies; food and airborne
- Absorb energy so may act out or become introverted if surrounded by anger or loud noisy places.
- Creative with an artistic flair
- Easily bonds with plants and animals
- Began to appear on the Earth from about 1990 – 2010, although a few came earlier.
- Main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power
- Function as a group consciousness
- Advocates love and peace on the planet
- Mostly born into a gold ray of incarnation and evolution and they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing
- Born on the sixth dimension of consciousness with potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimension level of full christ consciousness and then to the 13th level of universal consciousness
- Auras are octarine which isn’t in the normal vision of the human eyes and is the manifested colour of magic.
- Have a very forgiving nature
- Very sensitive, warm and caring
- Very powerful
- Have never lived on this planet before
- Entirely fearless of everyone
- Only here to give
- Are already at their spiritual peak
There are many other types and labels of light-workers but these are the main ones. If you are a light-worker you should fit into one of these and have most of the traits. If in doubt, please do not hesitate to ask me for guidance and scroll down for the opportunity to meet your soul tribe.
Think you may be a light-worker and you want to learn more?
Check out my Indigo Soul Tribe. I cover a different topic in the tribe every month and if you sign up on the link from this BLOG, you receive 6 months training FREE. Find out more on the link below:
Indigo Soul Tribe