Pendulum dowsing is super easy when you know what you’re doing and here are my top tips for ensuring accuracy:
- Always prepare properly beforehand when asking for someone else, centre ground balance and be careful. Take your time, don’t rush. Treat it like a proper reading. Ask first if you are OK to ask the questions for the person and always remember it needs to be in fair exchange. You can dowse to ask that too.
- Always state “unbiased by my thoughts and the other person’s thoughts” before you start dowsing.
- Be really careful about how you phrase questions, e.g. Can I ask? …… Will always give a yes. Yes you can ask but maybe you shouldn’t. Should I ask? or is it OK to ask? are the correct ways to phrase it.
- You shouldn’t ask questions about someone else, e.g will he ask me to marry him? as this is out of your control. It is OK to ask “should I marry …..” or “can I trust …..”
- Always remember that the future can change so you may want to check every now and again if you are unsure.
- It is not good practice to diagnose illness with your pendulum. You can dowse to see if someone needs to go to see a Dr but you should not diagnose. You can dowse for chakra imbalance or to check what kind of holistic healing someone needs but you should not diagnose.
- You cannot predict a time period. There is no concept of time with “them upstairs” when you are doing any kind of readings. This is why very often timings are out with readings. You can ask if it will be this year, if it will be before Christmas or in the spring for example but timing predictions are not always perfect so bear that in mind. You can get an idea but it’s not set in stone as the future is out of your control. If it was in your control there would be no free will. You can’t ask about weeks or months as there is no concept of that either. You need to ask in days as that can be better predicted due to how many times the sun sets. For example, if you are asking how many days to leave it before someone’s next healing session.
- You shouldn’t try and predict anything about finances as, again, this is out of your control. You can dowse to see what goal you should set or what you should charge for a service, for example, but not about how much you will make.
It’s a good idea to make some notes of your findings with your dowsing and go back over them to see what works for you and what doesn’t.
As always people should take their own responsibility for their actions and if you are using dowsing as a business and charging for someone, always add the usual readings disclaimer at the bottom to cover yourself.
Want to Learn More?
Love & Blessings