Feeling tired and cranky?
Emotions all over the place?
Not sleeping well?
Did you know that the full moon energy affects everyone but some more than others?
If you’re feeling super sensitive right now as we approach the full moon read on to find out what to do.
Stuff to Release
Did you know that a full moon can naturally bring up lots of “stuff” for you to let go of that isn’t serving you and that can bring up lots of emotions, horrible negative thoughts and bad feelings.
What do you do when this happens?
- Reach out to a friend who understands what you are going through
- Call in your guides and Angels to help you
- Make sure you feel those emotions and let them go, have a good cry if you need to; if you bottle them up they will only come back with a vengeance next time.
- Remember, that healing from anything and letting go of anything that does not serve you is a bit like peeling an onion; you have to peel through quite a few layers to get to the core of the issue.
- Once that issue is dealt with, you have to start with another onion, in other words another issue.
- Healing is a process and it can take time but I’ve found with Reiki it works much quickly; after 4 years of receiving and practising reiki I am a different person; well not entirely different but I don’t let things get on top of me like I used.
If you want to let a certain issue or something from your past that is bogging you down; why not try my full moon letting go and manifestation exercise. It is super powerful and with 2017 predicted to be a year of abundance it’s definitely worth doing in order to let go of the old so you can invite in the new. Check it out here ….
Also, clearing your chakras can be a massive help when there is a full moon. Sign up to my newsletter in the box below and you will receive my chakra balancing meditation.