We all know that meditation is supposed to improve our wellbeing
But do we do it?
* We say we haven’t got the time
* We’ll do it next week
* We need to sit crossed legged underneath a tree
* It’s not an everyday thing
How many times have you done things on autopilot?
– You’ve drove to work and not remembered the journey
– You’ve rushed your tea and not really tasted it as your favourite soap is on in 5 mins
– You’ve gone on a journey loads of times and only just noticed something?
This is because our minds are super BUSY all day every day
Did you know that having an overactive mind leads to stress, anxiety, depression?
* We don’t enjoy things
* We don’t live in the moment
* We worry about everything we have to do
* Our minds are constantly thinking of a gazillion different things
MEDITATION means you learn to live more in the moment and to STOP worrying, STOP stressing, learn to FOCUS your mind
MEDITATING regularly for a few minutes most days can help you to eliminate those negative thoughts and replace them with NEW POSITIVE ones
It CALMS, It Energises!
It can CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Have a go at doing a guided meditation and clear your chakras at the same time
Just sign up for my FREE Chakra Balancing meditation in the box at the bottom